Note: fluent Dutch language skills are a must to interact with our customers
In a nutshell
As growth marketeer at BEEQUIP, you will have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional team, and autonomously drive product marketing through experimentation. You will address the complex challenges of marketing (channel) effectiveness, ROI, optimization strategies and customer behavior.
Together with our product, sales and marketing team you contribute to a packed experimentation backlog and will be involved in ideation, technical planning, execution and analysis of A/B split tests on a daily basis. You will rapidly and systematically execute on online experimentation, test and iterate to constantly improve the effectiveness of our marketing mix; including propositions, creatives and CRO.
Next to experimentation you’ll be involved in strategic projects related to marketing attribution, tracking and marketing automation.
- Optimize and expand our online marketing channels: SEA, Facebook, 3rd party websites, Linkedin, etc.
- Further improve our ongoing SEO efforts
- Drive marketing automation using tools such as Braze or Channable
- Design, build and execute strategic projects such as hyper-personalization and e-mail marketing
- Collaborate with our junior (and part-time) Growth Hackers
- Set targets and report on our growth and marketing performance
- Find new and innovative ways to reach our customer base
You are a highly versatile and well-rounded marketeer with technical affinity, an entrepreneurial mindset and analytical skilled:
- A proven online marketeer with minimum 3 year experience of which at least 1 year in the role of growth marketeer;
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams, mainly related to product, sales, marketing and design (UX/UI);
- Build out our Marketing stack: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads Editor, Facebook Ad Manager, Hotjar, Optimizely and Screaming Frog
- You are best friends with product development, thinking and communicating in their language
- You demonstrate a thorough understanding of user behaviour and UX with the ability to make small adjustments yourself or size the implementation of frontend development (HTML/CSS)
- An open minded, team player with excellent communication skills
- Agile, and ready to be part of a changing environment and fast growing company
- Fluent Dutch language skills are a must to interact with our customers
What we offer you
- A fintech scale-up, at an inspiring location and view of the Erasmusbrug, with a no-nonsense culture
- Competitive salary, with a bonus capped at 20%
- Room (and budget) for development and training
- A fun working culture including lunching together, drinks on Friday and quarterly get together
Beequip is an innovative fintech scale-up that finances (used and new) heavy equipment in the construction, infrastructure, agricultural and logistical sector. We help the SME companies grow and understand what makes entrepreneurs move.